You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This bulb replaces the tiny screw-in bulb in your Windex light.
Installing it will be the last time you have to go up the mast to replace a Windex light bulb.
Use in place of Davis R3201 incandescent bulb in the Windex 3200 Light
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulbs
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• 10 to 18V DC, meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1 to 2 watts)
• Zero RF (Radio Frequency) emissions, surface mount device design
• Dimensions: 0.4" diameter