You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This bulb is ideal for replacing your existing incandescent bayonet light bulbs in galley, berth, charting, reading and overhead cabin fixtures.
Using this bulb is a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV.
It uses 3 Watts at 12 volts, but has a 300 lumen light output equivalent to a 30W incandescent bulb — only 1/10th power consumption of the bulb you are replacing!
• Soothing warm white light - 300 lumens
• Highest quality components
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so there is no flickering, and the LED lasts longer
• 12/24 DC
• Shockproof - ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low 3W power consumption
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• FCC emission compliant – so no radio interference
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Dimensions: 2.3"L x 0.8"D
• NOT for use in navigation light fixtures