You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed with a focused horizontal dispersion pattern, this Hex GE90 bulb is can be used in place of these common double contact bayonet bulbs — #68, #90, #94, and #1004 bulbs.
With a current draw of only about 0.12 Amps, this high-quality bulb is a great way to reduce energy consumption on your boat.
• BA15D Bayonet, 15 mm double contact, standard non-indexed (non-offset) configuration used for cabin lights
• Conformal coated; uses long life components such as ceramic capacitors instead of low-hour electrolytic capacitors
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 15V DC), so there is no flickering and LED life is extended
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1.5 W)
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.