You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These red beam bulbs are replacements for existing 2-pin halogen and MR11 reflector bulbs in unidirectional light fixtures with low energy draw, cool temperature LEDs.
Cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components offer a warm red light.
The perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat, and they have a long service life.
The bulbs come with both rear and side pins attached — depending on your light fixture, just snip off the 2 pins that are not needed with a pair of scissors. View the video in this entry to see how very easy this is.
Please note that these bulbs are not approved for use in navigation light fixtures.
Do not use in navigation lights.
• Use these bulbs in unidirectional light fixtures - typically downlights, reading lights, chartlights, etc.
• Super easy to install - as easy as replacing a bulb
• Warm red colored light
• 30 lumen output – similar to 10W halogen bulbs
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so no flickering
• Choice of 12 volt or 24 volt models
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1/2 Watt) — this is about 1/20th of the bulb you are replacing!
• FCC compliant - so no radio interference
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Dimensions: 1.2" Dia. x 0.2" Depth
• 4.0 mm G4 pin spacing
• Dimmable with most PWM dimmers
• Designed in the USA