You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This bulb is ideal for replacing your existing 20W 2-pin halogen and MR11 reflector light bulbs.
Cutting edge, internal circuitry and the highest quality components offer a warm white light.
A great way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV, and they have a long service life.
The bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, but has a light output equivalent to a 25W 2-pin halogen bulb.
It produces a 360 degree radial beam and is ideal for chart, reading and overhead lights.
Please note that these bulbs are not approved for navigation use. Do not use in navigation lights.
• 300 lumen, high-power 12 or 24 volt LED
• Soothing warm white all-around light
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source
• 10 to 30V DC (12/24V), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 2.4 Watts @ 12V)
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• FCC emissions compliant - so no radio interference
• Dimensions: 0.5" Diameter x1.5" Height
• 4.0 mm G4 pin spacing
• Dimmable with most PWM dimmers
• Designed in the USA