You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This powerful, 2-LED flood light has a built-in IP68 (waterproof) switch on the top to cycle the light among its High, Low, Strobe, and Off settings.
The Kevin Jr. X2 powers up in "High" beam mode by default. One can use the built-in switch to cycle the light among its settings when the light is installed in an accessible location.
When the Kevin Jr. is installed in an inaccessible location (say, high on a sailboat mast), a remotely installed switch in the circuit will automatically activate the light at the "High" setting, independent of the built-in switch on the light.
Powerful 600+ lumen LEDs provide the highest lumen-per-watt light, outperforming other LED lights in its class.
At just over 3" x 3", the Kevin Jr. is small enough to be used as a very powerful bicycle light.
• Designed to be mounted up to 20 ft above the deck
• Aerodynamic shape
• Built-in 4 position, waterproof (IP68) magnetic switch
• 6000 Kelvin cool white light
• 50,000 hour service life
• Reverse polarity, low and high voltage protected
• Integral Strobe feature cycles at 6 Hz
• ADC12 high purity die-cast aluminum housing provides ample heat sinking as well as ingress protection to ensure a long operational life
• Marine grade 3-stage durable UV 3800 powder coated finish
• Tempered glass lens
• Low profile stainless steel bracket with 1/4" mounting bolt
• 3 ft paired cable pigtail
• NMMA, USCG, ISO 8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protection compliant
• Fixture is IP67 rated, MIL-STD-810G vibration and shock proof, ASTM B117 salt spray (fog) compliant
• CE marked, FCC Part 15, RoHS Compliant
• LEDs made in USA
• Operating temperature: -40 to +145°F (withstands temperature extremes)
• Does not work with dimmers