These bulbs are ideal for replacing your existing incandescent bayonet light bulbs in charting and reading fixtures, etc.
Using these bulbs is a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV.
The white bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, but has a light output equivalent to a 30W incandescent bulb — less than 1/10th of the bulb you are replacing!
• Soothing warm white light
• Highest quality components
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so there is no flickering, and the LED lasts longer
• 10 to 18V DC
• Shockproof - ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1 to 2 watt)
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Zero RF (radio frequency) emissions
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Dimensions: 1.6"L x 0.8"D
• Font color="maroon">NOT for use in navigation light fixtures