You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a directional LED replacement bulb for replacing a comparable halogen incandescent bulb - typically in a reading light.
It has an output of 40 lumens which is equivalent to a typical 18W incandescent bulb.
The Magnum series of reflector bulbs is available in several styles: single and double contact styles - both indexed (BAY) (with off-set pins) and non-indexed (BA) (with opposite pins).
This is the somewhat specialized double contact bayonet indexed style.
• Soothing, warm light; no burns - warm to the touch
• Replaces BAY style (15mm) indexed incandescant double contact bayonet bulbs
• 10 - 30V DC or 12V AC
• No RF noise; gold-plated contacts
• 10,000+ hour service life, with no filament to burn out or break
• Not recommended for use in fixtures with colored lenses (colored lenses should have colored LEDs)
• NOT for use in navigation fixtures
• In-line regulator (sold separately) allows use with 24 volt systems; use one regulator per fixture
About the Magnum series of directional LED bulbs
Bayonet style Magnum bulbs replace BA style (15mm) incandescent bulbs used in many boats and RVs.
They are available in single contact, and double contact styles - and with either the common BA non-indexed/opposite pins, or the less common BAY indexed/off-set pins.
2-pin style Magnum bulbs with 4mm pin spacing replace the super hot "standard" G4 and MR11 mini-reflector style halogen bulbs commonly used in many boats and RVs. Note: check for base clearance on MR11.
2-pin style Magnum bulbs with 5.3mm pin spacing replace MR16 mini-reflector style halogen bulbs.