You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This LED bulb is specially designed as a direct, one-to-one, replacement for the incandescent port (red) navigation lights, such as those from Perko as well as other manufacturers.
NOTE — Although designed as a navigation fixture bulb, this bulb will also work in and 12 volt light fixture that uses common double contact bayonet bulbs.
This high-quality bulb is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with a current draw of only about 0.12A. This is especially well-suited for mast-mounted lights, as their incredible reliability will mean an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
Direct replacement for Perko Fig. 337 bulb, and Trade bulbs #68, #90, #94, a or #1004 for navigation lights.
Use with Perko Series 0120, 0170, 1301, 0337, 0362, 0371, 0455, 0466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400, and 1401 light fixtures.
• Bayonet 15mm double contact non-index (non-offset) pin configuration
• #1004, #90 etc. bulb replacements (one-to-one replacement)
• For 2 nm nav lights
• High-Power 90 lumen LED
• 12V DC
• Conformal coated and use of long life components: e.g. ceramic capacitor (not low-hour electrolytic capacitor)
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 15V DC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1.5W)
• CE marked
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.