You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This 700W 2200°K amber LED light is an ideal LED replacement for the ubiquitous 1000W high-pressure sodium lights used in many marine commercial vessels. We understand white light does not work for forward-facing lights. This light uses state-of-the-art ultra-efficient heat management and LED technologies to ensure high reliability and robust marine operation.
• UL Listed / FCC Compliance (EMI Suppression)
• Wide input voltage range (120V, 208V, 240V) & Under / Over Voltage Protected
• 40kV Transient Voltage Protected
• Stainless steel U bracket and Fasteners
• Light Output: (Color Temp) Amber 2200 K
• Lumen Output: >80,000 Lumens
• Beam Patterns: 16°
• LED Lifespan: 50,000+ Hours
• Nominal Wattage: 700W
• Input Voltage Range: 100-277VAC 47~63Hz 40kV Surge Protection
• Nominal Current Draw: 5.8A (120V), 3.4A (208V, 2.9A (240V)
• Electrical Connection: 18AWG 600V 3C 1200mm (47") Cable
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to 131°F (-40°C to +55°C)
• Weight: (lb) 48 lb
• Dimensions: 19.06" dia. x 15.55"
• Case Material Powder Coated Die Cast Aluminum Case
• Color: Gray
• Mounting: Stainless Steel U Bracket
• Water-Proof Rating: IP67 Rated