You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Saturn Ring is a general purpose, marine LED, recessed, water-resistant light fixture.
This light is available in three versions — spotlight, floodlight, and dual color floodlight (red/white and blue/white).
This product entry contains the Floodlight version.
These marine LED recessed lights produce a warm white light and are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free service. Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations.
Latest high-power Cree LED technology provides high lumen-per-watt light, outperforming other LED lights in its class.
Saturn Ring Recessed Lights' incredibly low power draw (0.3 A) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption.
• Saturn Ring floodlight is equivalent to a 30W incandescent beam; a very good ambient light
• High power Cree LED technology
• Very low energy consumption (approx. 4W; 0.3A)
• Soothing warm light output (2700K)
• No burns - warm to the touch
• 10,000+ hour service life, with no filament to burn out or break
• Shock proof; lead and mercury free; no uv output; no RF noise
• 3" overall diameter; requires a 2" cut-out, 0.8" deep
• 10 - 30V DC; 0.25A
• Requires user supplied on/off/on switch
Includes both white and chrome plastic trim rings (see photo); an optional gold-plated polymer trim ring is sold separately, see Accessory Products.
Works with PWM (pulse width modulated) LED dimmers such as those made by Blue Sea Systems (deck dimmers).