You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This singled sided wedge base bulb is ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen wedge base bulbs.
Unique internal circuitry and the highest quality components make Dr. LED's the longest lasting, most energy efficient LED products on the market.
This high-quality bulb produces a soothing warm white light, and is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat. It has a long service life, is shock proof, and UV, lead and mercury-free.
T5 wedge bulbs are used in cockpit, map, and reading lights, emergency lights, etc. They produce a flood-type beam.
Please note that this bulb is not approved for navigation use. Do not use for navigation lights.
• Surface mount design
• Soothing warm white light
• Zero radio frequency (RF) emission
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 18 VDC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approx. 0.5 watts)
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Dimmable - works with Blue Sea Dimmers