You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Offers more capacity in less space than traditional 12 volt marine sizes
• Easier to install because one six volt is half the weight of a traditional 12 volt battery
• Have larger, thicker plates than 4D or 8D batteries, thus offering better capacity and longevity
• A better value than most lead acid or gel cell batteries in terms of cost per pound, quality of construction and overall weight per battery
• Allows the boat owner the flexibility of increasing battery capacity without structural modification of the vessel
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 12-1/4"L x 7"W x 14"H
• Made in Seattle, USA