You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Power Distribution Module 14 Circuit + Ground - W/ Kill Switch
• Compact Solution Combines Intelligent Battery Protection, Power Switching, Circuit Protection, and Ground Return Buss.
• Reduce Install Space and Total Installed Cost, Four (4) Separate Functions in One Product
• Three (3) High-Amp (1-45A) Outputs Allow Protection All Circuits with One Solution
• Three Output Groups Independently Set to 24/7, Ignition Switched, or Time Delay
• Expandable Up to 31 Fused Outputs with RT or CT series Fuse Blocks
• Ultra-Low Power Draw eliminates vehicle downtime due to dead batteries. Lowest off-state current draw (1.3 mA).
• Optional Under and Over Voltage Protection prevents battery and electrical load damage, can optionally be applied to 24/7 configured outputs for additional protection.
• LED Indicators for On/Off, Blown Fuse Indication, or Voltage/Temp Abnormalities
• Ignition or V-Sense trigger options for on/off.
• Remote Kill Switch Option: Provide ability to isolate all auxiliary loads, including optionally outputs set to 24/7
• 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
• Fuses not included
• Nominal Voltage (V DC) 12
• Input Voltage Range (V DC) 8.0-18.0
• Continuous Current (Total ) 175 A
• Max Current per Group (#1 & #2) 75 A
• Max Current Group #3a 40 A
• Max Current Group #3b 75 A
• Max Output Current (Single / Parallel) 25 A / 45 A
• Operating Current Draw (All Groups On) 30 mA
• Operating Current Draw (Hibernation) 1.3 mA
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings 1 AWG (45 mm²)
• Maximum Cable Size 1/0 AWG (55 mm²)
• Hardware Material Stainless Steel Self-Locking
• Terminal Stud Torque / Max Torque 60 in-lbs / 80 in-lbs
• Time Delay Range (via Dip Switches) 0 Sec - 10 Hr + 24/7