At last! A fender hanger that really works.
FastFenders for Tubing provide an incredibly easy way to attach or remove hanging fenders from railings. FastFenders also have an integral cleat for easily and securely adjusting fender height.
FastFenders eliminate knot-tying and are the best solution to the hassles of hanging, moving, and adjusting fenders on your boat.
FastFender Fender Hangers are also strong - able to hold almost 200 lb of downward force - for those times your fender gets stuck between two boats or against the dock.
To use the FastFender, simply slide it over your railing, turn it 90°, and let go — your fender is attached!
To adjust fender height, an integral clam-style cleat allows you to lift up on the fender line, pull or release some line, then pull down on the line to secure it in the cleat, and you're done.
It's that simple.
FastFenders also afford an easy way to move fenders around on your boat - especially useful if you have a dedicated hanging storage location for when underway.
FastFenders come in three sizes for use on tubing up to 1" on diameter, 1-1/4" tubing, and 1-1/2" tubing. These are the models for 1-1/4" railings.
Although these tubing style FastFenders are designed for use on tubing, they can also be used on lifelines and wire railings.
An added bonus is that FastFenders can be led around a stanchion before attaching - preventing the fender from sliding in either direction, if desired.
• Easy one hand use
• Attach and remove fenders quickly
• Can be used on rail or lifelines
• Will not scratch or damage railings
• FastFender25 - fits on railings, tubes, or steel wire up to 1" in diameter
• FastFender32 - fits on railings, tubes, or steel wire up to 1-1/4" in diameter
• FastFender40 - fits on railings, tubes, or steel wire up to 1-1/2" in diameter
• Made of PA6 nylon
• Resistant to seawater and UV rays
• Remains flexible from -10° to +110°F
• Very light weight, only 4 oz
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.