You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The 4.3" (diagonal) Small Digital Remote Control Panel allows the operator to start/stop and monitor the watermaker from a remote location. It provides a digital readout of water quality, fault conditions, and allows programming of fresh water flush control, and more.
One-touch operation and intuitive customization procedures enable you to run and modify your system to meet your minute-by-minute needs.
• Staged starting of motors
• Timed start-up (Prime, Init, Run)
• TDS monitoring of product water
• Automatic diverting of water when salt level rises above 500 PPM
• Programmable Fresh Water Flush for automatic and weekly operation; or, convenient one-touch button for manual operation
• Overpressure protection (HP fault) Loss of Prime/Fouled Filter detection (LP fault)
• Remote system control up to 150 ft (50 ft cable included)
• Readout of product TDS
• Automatic tank level controls
• Programmable time/set points and display settings
• Higher heat tolerance allows installation in hot engine rooms
This panel comes complete with an instruction card and a 50 foot connection cable.
Install with confidence: Bridge Classified for marine use with Type Approval Certifications from: ABS, GL, Lloyd’s Register EMEA, Det Norske Veritas, and Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.