You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Fein’s most powerful cordless drill/driver, this tool is capable of driving a 3/8" x 15" long, fully threaded, decking screw without pre-drilling. It features an electronic torque cut-off with 15 torque settings for high repeatability and uniform insertion depths without breaking screw heads, as well as a drilling position. An integral LED perfectly illuminates the work area - with no chuck shadow. SafetyCell technology reliably protects the battery from damage due to overload, overheating, and deep discharge through a separate communication link.
• Kit includes: (1) cordless drill/driver, (2) lithium-ion batteries, (1) rapid charger ALG 50, (1) Handle, (1) interchangeable chuck, (1) interchangeable hex driver holder, (1) plastic tool case.
• German-made, Brushless PowerDrive motor is 30% more efficient than comparable DC motors
• 18V, 4 Ah, Lithium-ion battery with integral charge level gauge drives up to 1800 screws per charge
• Interchangeable, all-metal chuck and a hex driver holder
• Fast action chuck with spindle lock and carbide jaws for a firm grip on drill bits
• 4-Speed all-metal gearbox
• RPM values in Spec Table are at no load
• Dustproof motor and electronics
• Included rapid charger features individual cell monitoring and a charging regimen specifically for Li-ion batteries
• 3-year warranty on drill, batteries, and charger