You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The improved Kapex offers the following upgrades from the previous model:
• Extendable material support wings
• Internal changes to the motor have been made to help increase service life
• Locking dust port
• Newly designed base with integrated Miterfast angle finder stowage location
• New crown stops (203356) and crown support board (204536) available (sold separately)
• Festool's industry-leading 3-year comprehensive warranty, including wear and tear as well as free warranty repair shipping
The Festool Kapex Miter saw incorporates laser precision with the cutting capacity of a 12" saw into a small and lightweight foot print. Features unique only to the Kapex Miter Saw allow the user to save on cleanup time, improve the quality of their finished product, cut setup times in half and make repeatability a breeze.
The Kapex's portability and compact size shine thanks to the rail forward design allowing the motor head to slide forward on the rails. Traditional sliding miter saws prohibit setup against walls due to rails which slide out the back of the saw. The Kapex's fixed rails allow setup in the tightest of hallways.
The variable speed motor can handle various tasks and cut through a range of material with the correct blade and speed selected. Fine bevel adjustment and a counter-balanced motor head with oversized scale and up front controls make it a breeze to select the exact bevel angle desired. The included Angle Transfer Device allows even the trickiest of inside or outside angles to be replicated within seconds ensuring precise mitering.
Achieve a perfect fit from the very first cut thanks to exact marking of the cutting width via dual-line lasers and precision adjustment for angled cuts accurate to the millimeter. Convenient and sage, the Kapex does not take up much space and never gets in the way, thanks to its compact design. The KS 120 is impressive with its precise cuts thanks to the twin-column guide, powerful cutting capacity of up to 120 mm and light weight of 47.3 lbs. The Festool twin-column guide guarantees reliable, smooth guidance of the saw blade and represents maximum precision.
A double laser line precisely marks the saw cut. A high-quality cast magnesium base increases rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum. The special cutting position of the KS 120 allows you to cut strip material up to 4-5/8" (120 mm) vertically against the stop or cut coving and cornices. Variable speed preselection, smooth start-up, overload protection and also with integrated quick-acting brake. Always optimally prepared with FastFix for simple and quick replacement of the saw blade. Fine adjustment for setting the saw blade angle accurate to the millimeter. As with all important control elements, it can be adjusted quickly and conveniently from the front of the machine. With ergonomic hand grips for left-handed and right-handed users, cord holder, transport safety device, clamp and an extremely compact, lightweight design. With ergonomic hand grips for left-handed and right-handed users, cord holder, transport safety device, clamp and an extremely compact, lightweight design. Extraction system and chip deflector funnel extract the chips from where they are produced.
• Setup cuts quicker with dual lasers
• Change blades in seconds with FastFix blade change system
• Bevel easily with an oversized scale and counter balance dial with micro adjustability
• 91% dust extraction efficiency with a 36 mm hose
• Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
• Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
• Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimetre from the front of the machine
• Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
• FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
• Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
• Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
• Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
• (1) 60-Tooth universal blade
• (1) MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
• (1) Hold down clamp
• (1) Wrench
The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.