You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Built to meet Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) sub part 161.010; this rugged water light produces brilliant 360° strobe flashes automatically when thrown overboard, and is visible for miles at sea and from the air.
When used with a 6 volt alkaline lantern battery (not included) it will flash at the USCG required rate for over 52 hours and will still flash at least every 2 seconds after 7 days of continuous operation.
• Can be seen for miles from 360° and from the air
• Advanced high intensity LED penetrates rain, fog, and haze
• Flash tested for over 1,000 hours - exceeds USCG minimum 52 hour flash rate
• Turns on automatically when thrown overboard
• Stainless steel mounting bracket included
• Watertight seal - no tools needed to install battery
• High impact, UV resistant plastic case
• Dimensions: 4" Dia. x 11-1/2" Long
• Use only 6-volt alkaline spring post style lantern battery (not included)
To see the official Forespar brochure for this light, click here.