You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
FTZ Cool Seal Connectors are heat-less, solderless terminals.
They utilize a time-tested anaerobic gasket sealant technology that has been specially adapted for electrical connectors.
They install in a fraction of the time of comparable heat seal connectors.
Simply strip the wire, insert, and crimp.
The sealing gel is activated when the wire is inserted, blocking access to oxygen. It takes about 2 - 3 hours for the gel to cure, creating a completely sealed connection.
• No heat tools required
• Drastically shortens the time required for large wiring jobs, compared to heat-shrinkconnectors - simply strip, insert, and crimp
• Seals out moisture-causing corrosion
• Patented anaerobic sealing technology
• Long-lasting seal won't crumble or crack
• Nylon insulation
• 99.9% ETP copper terminal
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
Quantity Per Package
|SKU #: 202923||MFG #: 33130-P100|
|100||22 - 18|
|SKU #: 202926||MFG #: 33130-P25|
|25||22 - 18|
|SKU #: 202924||MFG #: 33330-P100|
|100||16 - 14|
|SKU #: 202927||MFG #: 33330-P25|
|25||16 - 14|
|SKU #: 202925||MFG #: 33430-P100|
1 remaining in stock
|100||12 - 10|
|SKU #: 202928||MFG #: 33430-P25|
|25||12 - 10|