You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
FTZ's professional heavy duty crimp tool is engineered to provide the most complete crimp on all major brands of connectors. The diamond shaped rotating dies produce a solid mass of copper with every crimp leaving a secure low resistance connection.
Model 94285 incorporates a controlled-cycle ratchet mechanism, so once a crimp is started, the tool will not release the terminal until the crimp is complete.
• 6 AWG - 250 MCM range (250,000 circular mils is approximately 4.7/0)
• Diamond-shaped crimp completely compresses cable to form solid mass assuring low resistance connection
• Compound action exerts five tons of force
• Built-in dies cannot be lost
• Rotating dies to quickly adjust setting
• Comfortable grip eases hand fatigue