You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This device inserts between the bottom of your seat and the seat support. It contains foam shock absorbers which help cushion the impact of uncomfortable and constant wave pounding. It can also help to alleviate symptoms of seasickness.
Shock absorption is limited to 1" of damped travel in the vertical direction, and can be adjusted for the sea conditions — calm or rough, by moving the two shock absorbers forward or aft.
For extreme conditions, additional shock absorbers can be added.
Compact size and low profile design adds only 2" (5cm) of height. The outline is 13" x 7" (33 x 18cm) with standard 5" x 12-1/8" (13 x 31cm) slotted mounting hole pattern. This unit is easily retrofitted to existing seats.
• Absorbs and minimizes up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger
• Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat
• Features heavy duty forward hinge system allowing shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only, eliminates sway and side tipping
• Slotted mounting hole pattern enables unit to be mounted in between any seat slide and seat bottom
• Components are saltwater spray and UV stable to help endure harsh marine environments
• Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware
• Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern
Replacement/additional shock absorbers (#99191) are available. See Replacement Products, below.
Click here for additional information and installation instructions for this product.