You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This telescoping ladder stows small, for boats with short transoms. It is ideal for bass boats, where users typically want a permanently mounted ladder that is out of the way, but there if they fall overboard.
Typical boarding ladders deploy at a 15° angle, but this ladder sticks out at a 30° angle and can clear most trim tab installations.
Another, often overlooked, advantage of this ladder is that it is strong enough to support heavier fisherman.
• Folds down and telescopes into water
• Self-locking brackets hold ladder secure against transom
• 4 step model allows for a more comfortable angled step-up access underwater
• Bungee cord securing strap included
• Nylon bushings between ladder sections provide smooth deployment
• Designed to allow for boarding at transom - mounts directly on transom
• 304 stainless steel - rated to 400 lb
• 12" wide overall
Click here to see the installation instructions for this ladder.