You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A Hydromatic strainer eliminates the nuisance of unwanted and untimely system shut-downs due to strainer clogging from seaweed, jellyfish, etc. It incorporates a powerful electric macerator pump which periodically cleans and flushes the strainer without the nedd to shut down connected devices. A remote control panel is included.
One large flanged inlet and one large flanged outlet...
The HSEF strainer can supply filtered water to one large consumer - such as a main engine - or, with an installer supplied manifold system, the Hydromatic HSEF strainer can function as a sea-chest — replacing multiple seacocks, traditional strainers, thru-hull fittings and related plumbing. This can markedly reduce the cost and complexity of new or retrofit installations.
• 30-second filter basket-cleaning cycle is automatically performed at intervals selected by the user (remote panel included); option for manual override
• Integrated macerator pump grinds and discharges accumulated debris overboard via a separate, dedicated 1" NPT outlet port (debris is typically discharged below the waterline)
• Flow rates to 1,000 gallons per minute (see Specification Table)
• "Corrugated" filter basket design increases filter capacity
• "Ignition Protected" DC permanent magnet motor is submersible
• Available with 230 volt motors by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Installation can be horizontal or vertical (flooded inlet required)
• Cast bronze strainer body
• Threaded bronze flange adapters are available for connecting pipe or hose to these flanged strainers; see Accessory Products, below
HSE-4003-1 filter basket used in these strainers is height adjustable to fit 4", 5" and 6" models.