You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
For larger yachts, typically over 50 feet, the Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency.
This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10-feet), and provides flow up to 11 GPM in the 35 - 50 PSI pressure range.
AC models include a mechanical, industrial-grade, field-adjustable pressure switch, and are not UL listed or CE recognized.
These AC pumps are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels.
Available PSR DC voltage models have a sealed, ignition-protected pressure switch located at the pressure tank, are UL listed, CE recognized, and are appropriate for either gas or diesel powered vessels. See Related Products, below.
• Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
• Includes inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge
• Use with the largest pressure storage (accumulator) tank that will fit into the available space; MUST be size PST-2 or larger
• Overall dimensions for AC units are 19-1/8"L x 9-7/8"W x 10-3/8"H
• Weight: 38 lb
• Regular service kits contain all seals and O-rings; Master kits add pulleys, belt, and strainer screen and gasket