For larger yachts, typically over 50 feet, the Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency.
This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10-feet), and provides flow up to 11 GPM in the 35 - 50 PSI pressure range.
PSR DC models have a sealed, ignition-protected pressure switch located at the pressure tank, are UL listed, CE recognized, and operate in the 30-50 PSI pressure range.
They are appropriate for either gas or diesel powered vessels.
Available PSR 400 models are controlled by a mechanical, industrial-grade, field adjustable pressure switch, are not UL listed or CE recognized, and are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels. See Related Products, below.
Available AC models operate in the 40-60 PSI pressure range. AC models include a mechanical, industrial-grade, field-adjustable pressure switch, and are not UL listed or CE recognized. These AC pumps are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels. See Related Products, below.
• Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
• Patented Noflo™ dry-tank protection suspends pump operation if the water supply is interrupted
• Includes inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge
• Use with the largest pressure storage tank that will fit into the available space; MUST be size PST-2 or larger
• Overall dimensions for DC units are 20-5/16"L x 6-1/2"W x 10-3/8"H
• Weight: 38 lb
• Regular service kits contain all seals and O-rings; Master kits add pulleys, belt, and strainer screen and gasket