You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Selector switches permit selection of either battery, both batteries in parallel, or complete disconnection of both batteries.
• Tough, glass-filled polycarbonate cases and high amp rating for heavy wear
• Rated at 360 amps continuous, 600 amps intermittant
• Dimensions: 5-1/2" square x 3-1/2" deep
• Cable stud: 5/8"
• "Make before break" sweep contact design prevents alternator damage while switching between positions
• AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect) feature protects alternator diodes if the selector switch is inadvertently turned to the "OFF" position while the engine is running
• Rated for 6 - 36 volt systems