32 mm Midrange CB (Captive Ball) Track is made of tough 6061-T6 aluminum that is Hardcote-anodized black with Teflon® impregnation for durability and easy bearing movement. It comes in both low- and high-beam configurations.
Use this standard low-beam track when it can be supported at each fastener hole. Fastener holes are spaced at 100 mm intervals (3-15/16"), with the first hole placed 50 mm from the end of the track.
Pinstop holes for positioning cars and slides are spaced every 100 mm (3-15/16"), between the fasteners.
• When end controls are not used, add HAR #E3200 or #562 endstops to absorb shock loads (sold separately)
• When end controls assemblies are used, trim caps can be used to finish the track ends
• Splice links help align track sections during installation
• Fasteners: 3/8" FH for low-beam track
• Can be bent to your specifications, please call for details
• Minimum bend radius for both Low- and High-Beam R32 Track: 2.44m (8ft) for standard/short cars, and coupled short cars; 5.49m (18 ft) for HL/long cars, and coupled long cars; 7.32m (24 ft) for 9-1/8" double toggle single cars
• Note: Due to its length, track over 3.5m (9 ft) in length must be shipped via truck or air freight