32 mm Midrange CB (Captive Ball) Track is made of tough 6061-T6 aluminum that is Hardcote-anodized black with Teflon® impregnation for durability and easy bearing movement. It comes in both low- and high-beam configurations.
Use standard low-beam track when it is supported at each fastener hole. Pinstop holes are spaced every 100 mm (3-15/16"), between the fasteners; first fastener hole is 50 mm (1-15/16") from the end of the track. Retrofit low-beam track is designed as a direct replacement for older track designs (like Nicro Fico) with 4" spaces between fastener holes; first hole is 2" from the end of the track.
• When end controls are not used, add HAR #E3200 or #562 endstops to absorb shock loads (sold separately)
• When end controls assemblies are used, trim caps can be used to finish the track ends
• Splice links help align track sections during installation
• Fasteners: 5/16"FH retrofit track
• Can be bent to your specifications, please call for details
• Minimum bend radius for both Low- and High-Beam R32 Track: 2.44m (8ft) for standard/short cars, and coupled short cars; 5.49m (18 ft) for HL/long cars, and coupled long cars; 7.32m (24 ft) for 9-1/8" double toggle single cars
• Note: Due to its length, track over 3.5m (9 ft) in length must be shipped via truck or air freight
"Retrofit" low-beam track is designed as a direct replacement for older track designs (like Nicro Fico) with 4" spaces between fastener holes; first hole is 2" from the end of the track.