You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A new class of ultra efficient, compact and lightweight LED lamps.
Completely sealed and weighing a mere 250 grams (including cable), Sea Hawk LED lamps are a brand new class of energy saving, compact, lightweight, and ultra durable luminaires that can be installed almost anywhere onboard, interior or exterior.
Manufactured in New Zealand from advanced marine grade materials, Sea Hawk lamps utilise a high performance GrilamidPolyamide lens for superior strength and resistance to impact and UV. The housing is a tough, proven, high impact plastic offering outstanding UV resistance. 500mm of tinned ‘twin core’ marine cable is sealed and pre-wired into each lamp for absolute water tightness and reliable electrical connections.
Hella marine precision optics provide two light pattern options for this series. Spread lamps are suited for illuminating cockpits and transom areas with a close range, wide spread of light. Spot lamps offer a narrower and more concentrated light pattern for applications such as spreader lighting on yacht masts. Hella marine Sea Hawk series lamps represent the latest in energy efficiency and maintenance free ‘fit and forget’ technology.
• Material description: UV and impact resistant plastic, heavy duty Grilamid® lens
• Colour temperature: 5500K (white)
• Cable: Pre-wired with 0.5m of twin core marine cable
• Operating Voltage: White Lamps - Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
• Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely sealed
• Power Consumption: 3W (<0.25A@12V / <0.13A@24V)
• Weight: 250g (including cable)
• Light Output: White Lamps - 200 lumens
• Approvals: CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection), SAE J1171