You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Hella's DuraLED® series of utility/engine room lights provide powerful white light in a heavy-duty housing as a safe, energy efficient and incredibly reliable alternative to incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
DuraLED lights are purposely designed for engine rooms, storage lockers, lazarettes and other demanding applications where durability is important.
Advanced impact resistant acrylic lens and optic engineering ensures an ultra wide 64° spread of light without glare or harsh point sources.
Each fixture is completely sealed, impact resistant, including shock resistant LEDs with no filament to break or burn out — ensuring an ultra-long service life.
DuraLed lights are surface mounted and feature a unique installation system where the fastening load is taken up by a heavy duty nylon bush to eliminate possible stress on the housing.
On/off operation is via a user-supplied remote switch.
• Color Temperature 5000K, cool white
• 9 - 33V DC (multi-voltage)
• 8 ft tinned wire leads for easy installation
• Dimensions: 6.97"L x 3.94"W x 1.18"H
• Surface mounted
• Sealed wire entrance
• CE marked
• ISO 8846 (ignition protected)
• IP67 - completely sealed; dust tight; suitable for temporary immersion
• UV resistant
• Voltage spike and reverse polarity protected
• 5-Year warranty