You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Completely sealed and weighing a mere 11.2 oz (250gm) including cable, Sea Hawk LED Spotlights are energy saving, compact, lightweight, and ultra durable luminaires that can be installed almost anywhere onboard, interior or exterior.
Manufactured in New Zealand from advanced marine grade composite materials, Sea Hawk lights utilize a high performance Grilamid Polyamide lens for superior strength and resistance to impact and UV.
One of this light's significant features, the housing is a tough, proven, high impact plastic offering outstanding UV resistance. Unlike traditional spot lights with metal housings, the Sea Hawk housing will never corrode, and never chip or need painting.
The mounting bracket is highly polished 316 marine grade stainless steel. An 8 foot tinned, twin core marine cable is sealed and pre-wired into each lamp for absolute water tightness and reliable electrical connections.
Hella marine precision optics provide two light pattern options for the Sea Hawk series — spot and flood lights. These spotlights are offer a longer, narrow, and more concentrated light pattern compared to the flood lights, suitable for longer distance applications such as spreader lighting on yacht masts, or illumination of nearby surrounding waters.
• Concentrated spot beam angle of 21° with an intensity of 133 lux at 10 ft and 33 lux at 20 ft
• UV and impact resistant plastic housing with heavy duty Grilamid lens
• 316 stainless steel bracket included
• IP 67 - Completely sealed
• 200 lumens; 3 Watts, 9 - 33V DC multi-voltage capable
• Impact, vibration and shock resistant
• Pre-wired with 8 ft of twin-core marine cable
• Approvals: CE, C-Tick, ISO 8846 (ignition protected)