You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The YQ100PLUS is designed to work with vessels equipped for 100 Amp 125/250 Volt shore power systems with an isolation transformer on board (isolation transformer must be present for the YQ100PLUS to function properly).
The YQ100PLUS allows the vessel to access two 50 Amp 125/250 Volt dockside receptacles to achieve 100 amps, 250 Volts.
PLUS...It will allow the vessel to access a single 50 Amp 125/250 Volt dock receptacle as a single adapter to achieve 50 Amp 250 Volt power. The unused "B" leg will not be energized.
PLUS...The size of the watertUight enclosure has been reduced by almost half.
• Safe 100A, 250V AC power from dual 50 Amp 125/250 Volt receptacles
• OR... 50A, 250V AC power from a single 50 Amp 125/250 receptacle
• Micro-processor safely ensures proper functioning
• Polarity indicator lights can easily be seen from a distance
• NEMA 4X enclosure ensures watertight functioning
• 100A pin and sleeve design
• Rugged, watertight, UL listed
• Fully molded for superior terminations and watertightness
• UL listed high visibility yellow cable