You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
50 A 125/250V Shore Power Cords, White 25 ft., 3-P 4-W w⁄LEDs
50A 125/250V vinyl jacketed shore power cable sets, with #6 AWG wires.
Exclusive internal copper crimp barrel terminations instead of screw terminals produce tighter connections, and allow for longer life and increased overheating and burn-out protection.
Internal wire jacketing allows cord to coil neater and lie flatter.
Available with LED indicator lights — Green LED indicates "power on", red indicates "incorrect wiring" &mdash visible even in sunlight
• Totally molded design for superior waterproofing and durability
• Internal bull ring provides added strain relief
• Nickel-plated brass shell and terminals for superior corrosion resistance
• Sealing lip/ring protects connections from moisture
• Note: Fisheries Supply carries the Glendinning Cablemaster, a powered winch designed to help you extend, retract, and store these heavier power cords