You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This adapter allows safe use of the boat's 50A 125/250V shorepower cord at docks with only 30A 125V power. The result will be 30A 125/250V power, so most of the boat's services can still be used.
The Intelligent Adapter's internal sensors only allow current to flow if both plugs are fully engaged (i.e. one plug is not dangling loose while the other is plugged in), preventing the loose plug from ever becoming hot or live! Internal sensors also assure that the polarity of the 30A receptacles on the dock is correct, and that dock receptacles are oppositely phased (i.e. true 250V is available; opposite phasing of multiple outlets is a common practice).
• Allows for safe use of 50 amp onboard power system at a dock where only 30 amp power is available
• Environmentally sealed against humidity, fog and rain
• UV resistant high-impact housing
• Safety LED light indicates correct functioning
• Works whether marina is powered with a 125/250V, or 3-phase 120/208V system
• Will not work on boats with 50A 125V systems; must be 50A 125/250V