You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The AA560 kit is suitable for all chain or rope/chain anchor rodes. It both controls and counts the rode. Included in the kit are the console instrument head, console cover, sensor with plug, 2 magnets, motor load sensor terminators and operation manual. Both the instrument and the sensor have female plugs installed for fast, positive plug and play installation.
Sensor cables with male plugs are sold separately in a variety of lengths.
• Large LCD display
• "One Touch" automatic function deploys and retrieves a preset length of anchor rode to make anchoring easier
• Docking Alarm and pre-set stopping point help protect the boat during retrieval
• Adjustable green backlighting
• Safety Lock to reduce unwanted operation
• Easy installation with many preset windlass specific calibrations
• Built-in on-screen diagnostics for troubleshooting
• Intuitive user interface screen
• Install up to 2 units or combine with AA150 or AA601 for multi stations
• Logs windlass hours of operation for seasonal maintenance
• Weather Cover to protect console unit
Sensor Cables (sold separately) are available in 3 lengths:
• SPA-AA9500 - 6.5m (21.33')
• SPA-AA9502 - 15m (49.21')
• SPA-AA9503 - 20m (65.62')