You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Use of this light increases the visibility of small boats without permanently installed navigation lights.
The light is removable for storage/security.
• Shock-proof LEDs are virtually indestructable - their special advantage in these lights is that they have no filament to burn out or break when bouncing over waves
• Rated at 100,000 hours service life, you will never have to replace the bulb
• Uses 90% less energy than incandescent lights, so your batteries last much longer
• Fully buoyant
• Sealed heavy duty on/off switch
• Brass-insert mounting bushings
• Uses 4 x AA batteries (not included)
This light comes with a suction cup style base, suitable for mounting on a flat surface, such as a bow deck.
Refer to: Navigation Rules #23 (power vessels) & #25 (sail or oar driven vessels).