You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
EZ Slide Trailer Pad Kit #3 - Black, 3"W Pads (x8) and BunkEnders (x2) - for 4"W x 10 ft Long Trailer Bunks
Molded from a super slippery plastic composite, E-Z Slides and BunkEnders enable boats to slide smoothly on and off bunk trailers more easily while protecting your bunks and carpet from wear.
Especially on shallow angled boat ramps where the water deepens gradually, E-Z Slides eliminate having to back your car into the water in order to fully submerge the trailer. E-Z Slide pads mount directly to your existing trailer bunks (see accompanying image).
Fisheries currently offers black E-Z Slide Kits for 4" wide x 10 ft long trailer bunks, but kits for 2" and 6" wide bunks from 6 ft to 10 ft long are available by Special Order; inquire at 800-426-6930. Kit contents vary depending on bunk size, and are available in black or white.
Kit #3 contains black (8) E-Z slide flat pads (3" x 10") and (2) hooked 3" x 8" BunkEnders. This kit is suitable for two 4" x 10 ft trailer bunks.
• Slippery plastic composite minimizes friction when launching and trailering your boat
• Patented BunkEnders wrap over the end of the bunk to prevent carpet wear
• Helps reduce or eliminate corrosion to trailer lights and components by keeping your trailer out of the water while launching
• Available in three widths for narrow, standard, and wide bunks
• Stainless steel mounting screws included (screw heads are recessed when installed)
• 5-year manufacturer warranty
• Made in USA
Usage recommendations -
E-Z Slides and BunkEnders are not designed for use with every boat and may damage the boat’s bottom if used inappropriately.
E-Z Slides are suitable for welded metal boats weighing up to 4,000 pounds, and fiberglass boats weighing up to 1,500 pounds (boat and motor combined weight).
They are not recommended for boats with painted bottoms (which can get scratched), riveted metal boats, or fiberglass boats weighing more than 1,500 pounds (potential to damage gelcoat on heavier boats).
Click here for frequently asked questions about E-Z Slies, and here to review the installation instructions.