You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is an optional multi-voltage electronic control box for the Secop/Danfoss BD35F and BD50F compressors commonly found in popular sizes of marine refrigerator and freezers. It replaces the "Standard" control box that comes with the compressor and allows your refrigerator to run on 12/24V DC vessel power systems and either 115V or 220V line voltage — allowing for international travel.
The control box has a built in AC/DC converter.
When either 115V or 220V is present, this unit will automatically convert AC power to DC to run the compressor.
It will run the compressor on 12V or 24V DC when AC power is not available.
The AC input voltage range is from 85V up to 265V AC, at 50 to 60 Hz.
The DC input voltage range is from 9.6V to 17V DC for 12 volt systems and up to 31.5V DC for 24 volt systems.
This module features automatic detection of supply voltage - so no additional relay is required to shift between AC or DC. It has built-in thermal protection technology which stops the compressor if the electronic circuit board temperature exceeds 100°C / 212°F.
A small accessory mounting plate is available, making it possible to mount the electronic unit separately from the compressor.
• Reduction of costs. No additional hardware is required
• Reduced total installation cost
• Reduced space in machine compartment
• High efficiency rate, > 90%
• Wide voltage range
• Double insulated
• Built-in EMI filters
• Optional LED coded error analysis indicator light
• Maximum ambient temperature is 131°F (55°C)
• Power consumption is limited to 100W
• Dimensions: 2"W x 4-3/4"H x 4-3/4"D
• Approvals - CE, UL and e-4