You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
A very well executed stove. The 35FW is designed for the commercial market to be durable, efficient, and safe — as well as good-looking.
Hotter — The Iwatani 35FW is the hottest butane stove on the market. At 15,000 btu the solid brass burner puts out up to twice the heat of the average cooker. Compare the 35FW to alcohol stoves at 7,000 btu, and propane burners as high as 12,000 btu.
Safer — No unreliable springs or flimsy clips securing the fuel bottle, the Iwatani is safer to use because the fuel bottle has a positive magnetic locking system. You can feel and see the fuel bottle locking into the stove with a powerful magnetic seal leaving no guessing about the connection.
Efficient — with a built-in wind screen and patented heat panel, the 35FW butane stove gets more out of every bottle of fuel.
The one-piece metal "heat panel" conducts warmth from the burner to the fuel bottle chamber - keeping bottle warm and the butane flowing at a constant pressure - so the fuel flows until the bottle is completely empty.
The full-surround wind screen keeps the flame's heat concentrated on the cooking pan.
• Super high power
• Piezo-electric ignition
• Secure magnetic fuel bottle docking system
• Brass burner
• "Heat panel" fuel warmer keeps fuel at a constant pressure
• Built-in windbreaker for superior outdoor use
• Automatic over-pressure disconnect/safety stop
• Fuel bottle can only be connected if the fuel valve is set to "off"
• Plastic carrying case
• CSA listed for commercial indoor use
• Overall dimensions: 13-1/4"W x 12" Deep x 3-3/4"H
• Made in Japan