You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Through the years, the Jabsco "Water Puppy" series has established a standard of excellence for low voltage DC, self-priming, motor driven pumps. Ideal for bilge and sump, livewell and washdown applications.
The 18620 Reversible Mini Puppy includes an integral on-off-reversing switch to change the direction of flow - making it ideal for transfer operations such as circulating and draining bait tanks, engine oil changing, or general pumping functions.
It can deliver 1.8 gallons per minute at open flow and features a nitrile impeller for oil resistance.
The ports have3/8" internal pipe thread and the pump also comes with 2 plastic male garden hose thread adapters which can be screwed into the 3/8" internal ports.
• Simple design means fewer wearing parts
• Dry self-priming to 4 ft
• Wet self-priming to 20 ft
• Output shown in specs are at 10 ft of head
• Bronze pump heads give good serviceability; flexible impellers pass small bilge debris with no problems
• Removable end cover allows easy impeller replacement without disconnecting the plumbing
• Permanent magnet motor
• Ignition protected USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE
• ISO 8849 MARINE bilge pump standard
• Pump includes adapter to common 3/4" female garden hose
Click here for additional information, parts break down, and technical data for this pump.