You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Through the years, the Jabsco "Water Puppy" series has established a standard of excellence for low voltage DC, self-priming, motor driven pumps. Ideal for bilge and sump, livewell and washdown applications. When used as a bilge pump, if bilge water contains a significant amount of oil, the standard neoprene impeller that comes in this pump should be replaced with impeller #6303-0003, which is an oil-resistant nitrile material.
The 18660 Water Puppy can deliver over 6 gallons per minute at open flow; the ports now have1/2" internal pipe thread and will also accept 1" hose on outside of port.
• Simple design means fewer wearing parts
• Dry self-priming to 4 ft
• Wet self-priming to 20 ft
• Output shown in specs are at 10 ft of head
• Bronze pump heads give good serviceability; flexible impellers pass small bilge debris with no problems - but use of an inlet strainer is prudent
• Removable end cover allows easy impeller replacement without disconnecting the plumbing
• Permanent magnet motor
• Ignition protected USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE
• ISO 8849 MARINE bilge pump standard
• Included rubber mounting grommets minimize vibration
• Pump includes adapter to common 3/4" female garden hose
Click here for additional information, parts break down, and technical data for this pump.