You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
3/8" Flexible Impeller Pedestal Pump, Neoprene
Jabsco pedestal mount corrosion resistant bronze pumps are ideal for engine cooling, washdown, circulation and many general purpose on-board or dockside applications.
The bronze or stainless steel shaft is installed with permanently lubricated ball bearings for long life and heavy duty service.
Self-priming with the ability to operate in either direction at variable speeds.
Capacities range from 3 GPM to 83 GPM with various port configurations and sizes.
Most models have replaceable cams and wearplates for extended product life and total pump overhaul.
Model No. 2620 Series:
• Use for - engine cooling, pumping bilges, washdown, circulating water in bait tanks, utility dockside pump
• Self-priming from dry up to 4.9 ft (1.5m); wet to 22 ft (6.7m)
• Constructed from marine quality bronze and stainless steel for ruggedness and reliability
• Easy to service and maintain
• Inexpensive to buy and operate
• Will tolerate abrasive wear (this may affect performance - seek advice from your distributer)
• Handles hard and soft solids without clogging
• Can pump in either direction
• Will not airlock