You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Jabsco diaphragm pumps provide dependable service and top performance.
These pumps are self-priming, so they have the distinct advantage of being able to be remotely mounted in a dry location above the bilge.
Being a diaphragm pump, in actual use this pump's output is much closer to its rated output than typical centrifugal bilge pumps, which suffer from decreased output as back pressure increases.
These pumps are suitable for use as bilge pumps or deck washdown pumps. They come with an inline Pumpgard™ strainer.
• Unique run-dry diaphragm design
• Inlet and outlet ports for 3/4" ID hose
• Self-priming to 7 ft
• Belt drive and rubber mounting pads reduce noise and vibration
• Long life permanently Iubricated ball bearings
• Corrosive resistant base assembly
• Ignition protected - comlies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine
• Complies with ISO 8849 Marine standards for bilge pumps
• NOTE: Replacement and spare parts are available on our website, www.fisheriessupply.com - search by part number