You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Jabsco Shower Drain & Waste Pump, 12V DC, 168 GPH
This light duty Jabsco diaphragm pump is inexpensive yet has the performance and features of higher priced pumps. It is quiet running and corrosion resistant, making it ideal for use as a shower sump, sink drain pump, or even a light duty bilge pump.
It comes with a Pumpgard™ intake strainer.
This pump is self-priming, so when used as a bilge pump, it has the distinct advantage of being able to be remotely mounted in a dry location above the bilge.
Being a diaphragm pump, in actual use this pump's output is much closer to its rated output than typical centrifugal bilge pumps, which suffer from decreased output as back pressure increases.
• Output: 168 gph / 2.8 gpm
• Unique run-dry diaphragm design
• Inlet and outlet ports for 3/4" ID hose
• Self-priming to 6 vertical ft
• Rubber mounting pads reduce noise and vibration
• Tough corrosion resistant plastic base assembly
• Ignition protected - comlies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine
• Complies with ISO 8849 Marine standards for bilge pumps