You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Pressurized Accumulator Tank, 33.81 oz (1 Liter)
For maximum efficiency and water delivery, accumulator tank pressure charge should be the same as the pump switch turn-on setting, typically 20 psi.
• Smooth flow, quieter water systems
• Internal rubber membrane eliminates maintenance, and allows universal mounting
• Better control of hot water temperatures
• Simply fitted to new or existing systems
• Longer pump life, lower battery drain
• Snap-in port fittings