Type I PFDs are designed for open waters, and provide an extra margin of safety and security for you and your passengers.
Although pliable, the solid foam construction makes this PFD relatively stiff.
Approved for use on all vessels and motor boats.
• Completely puncture-proof 100% closed-cell construction
• Stainless steel or bronze hardware throughout
• Completely reversible ("front to back") design makes for quick and easy donning
• Flat surface design requires less stowage space; causes less tangling
• New resilient CJ-16 foam resists fuel, acid, fungus and is absolutely puncture-proof
• Reflective tape to enhance visibility
• 8-1/2"W x 11"H
• Regulation donning instruction placard is available; see Related Products, below