You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Captain Hook Chain Snubber can be used in several different ways:
1) Use the claw and attached snubber line to relieve tension on your windlass while anchored by snubbing the chain overboard and tying off the line to a cleat or samson post on deck.
2) Use the snubber on deck for security to hold the chain in your anchor roller and tying off on a cleat while under way for peace of mind.
3) Relieve the tension on the windlass (as in #1) by attaching the snubber to the chain in the anchor roller and pulling back and tying off securely.
• All T-316 stainless
• Comes with 12ft. 3-strand nylon line include professional eye splice
• Note: Always keep the anchor chain engaged in the windlass chainwheel while using a chain snubber