You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Ultima Combo combines a Dura-Port Cartridge Bilge Pump with an Ultima "field effect" water-sensing bilge pump switch for automatic operation.
This conservatively rated pump has an actual output that is higher than its rating.
Cartridge Bilge Pump features:
• Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit
• No tools needed for maintenance
• Extremely energy efficient, water-cooled motor
• Dura-Port crack resistant discharge port withstands hose clamp tightening
• Comes with both straight and 90° discharge ports (interchangeable)
• Includes removable check valve
The Ultima Switch incorporates digital technology that uses patented Mirus™ field effect detector cells that detect disruptions caused by water and fluids. The detector cells are totally sealed, are never in contact with the water, will not corrode, and are not affected by oil or foreign debris.
The Ultima switch activates when the bilge water reaches a depth of 2" (50 mm) and deactivates at a depth of 3/4" (20 mm).
An eight second delay prevents false starts.
The Ultima switch is rated to handle all Johnson Pump submersible pumps pumps up to 20 amps at 12 or 24 volts.
Cartridge Pumps have the advantage of an easily removable motor for cleaning or replacement, without having to replace the entire pump. See Replacement Products, below.
Ultima Switch features:
• No moving parts
• Totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors
• No mercury
• No exposed sensors eliminate corrosion possibilities
• Unique 3-way switch disables piezo alarm while keeping warning LED lit