You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Quiet and pulsation-free even at low speeds, the new Aqua Jet five-chamber diaphragm pump provides the perfect water pressure solution for both small and medium sized leisure and commercial boats.
Compared to conventional three- and four-chamber diaphragm pumps, the Aqua Jet demonstrates dramatically lower noise and water flow pulsation.
Johnson recommendeds installing an accumulator tank in water pressure systems.
Always, use a PUMProtector inlet strainer before the pump intake.
• Whisper quiet operation
• Five-chamber pump head construction
• Self-priming to 6.5 ft
• Easy, low cost maintenance
• Quick-connect both 1/2" and 3/4" hose or 3/8" and 1/2" threaded NPT pipe connectors included *
• Pressure switch standard - 25 psi on/40 psi off
• Long service life
• Santoprene/EPDM vales
• CE marked
* O-ring sealed silde-in connectors have external pipe threads, terminated with a hose barb. Connect directly to hose, or cut off the barb to use a threaded pipe connection.